- Roof Cleaning
- This Page
Residential Exterior Cleaning
Restore your home’s exterior surfaces back to its original beauty with Grizzly Softwash's surface treatment and cleaning system that gives you extrodinary results for your home.
With our unique soft washing process you don't need to worry about water waste, disruptive noise, surface damage and the high nonrenewable fuel usage related to pressure or power washing. Utilizing highly effective bio-degradable cleaning solutions, Grizzly Softwash guarantees wonderful results in the removal of algae, bacteria, fungi, bacteria and moss. Soft washing also lasts up to 3x longer than the standard pressure washing and will not harm the surfaces!
Soft Washing Process Includes:
- Exclusive Soft wash battery powered, low-pressure cleaning with a 100% eco-friendly treatment
- Safe and gentle cleaning: 40 psi compared to 3000-4000 with a pressure washer
- Entire surface is gently sprayed with our cleaning solution – killing algae, mildew, fungus, moss, bacteria and sanitizing surfaces of diseases and allergens
- Surfaces stay clean 3x longer than with power washing or other low-pressure options
- Plants and property are carefully rinsed and secured during the Grizzly Softwash treatment
Do I Need to Soft Wash My House?
There are a lot of surfaces on your house and residential property that can benefit from our specialty soft washing service including your roof, home siding, awnings, decks, outdoor patios, patio covers, fences, driveways, walkways, garage door, and so on.
If you have a surface that is faded, dirty, drab or stained, consider soft washing prior to repainting or resurfacing. A good cleaning can revive your house's look and make your surfaces look as good as new.
Why You Should Soft Wash Your House
There are a lot of reasons to choose soft washing over pressure washing for your home's outdoor surfaces, but here are the top three:
- It solves the root issue: Your residential property isn’t just dirty – it's infected. Typical power washing merely gets rid of the outermost layer of this development and doesn't deal with the root of the issue, leaving your surface susceptible again not long after pressure washing is finished.
- No damage from pressure: Improperly trained or unskilled power washers can cause severe damage to a range or surfaces such as your roof or deck, especially if they are older to begin with. All Grizzly Softwash technicians are background checked, trained, uniformed and supervised.
- More sustainable cleaning method: Power washers utilize from 3 to 8 gallons of water per minute (gpm). In one hour of washing a pressure washer can use from 180 gallons upwards to 480 gallons of water. Soft washing only uses 60 gallons of cleaning solution.
Ready to have your home or property soft washed?
Call Grizzly Softwash today at 678-727-2062 or complete the Get A Free Quote form below to schedule an appointment for a Free quote.
See More of Our Work & Action Videos: